Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Inpatient Rehabilitation
Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Inpatient Rehabilitation - Ilford - GBP19-22ph
We are currently looking for a Band 5 Occupational therapist to join one of our NHS clients based in Ilford. The successful Occupational Therapist will be joining the inpatient rehabilitation team to carry out assessment and interventions for patients who are generally deconditioned and creating treatment plans appropriate for their rehabilitation.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be working accross 2 wards amounting to 52 beds. The purpose of this role is to provide intensive inpatient therapy to patients with a variety of presentations including orthopaedic, falls, etc. The inpatient average length of stay is 21 days.
The working hours for this role is 8.30 - 4.30 Monday to Friday.
Benefits of the role???
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Opportunity for weekend work
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of???
- Holistic assessments
- Inpatient settings
- Functional assessments
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focused service
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy