Care Management Social Worker - Quick Start
Care Management Social Worker - Quick Start - West Midlands
I am currently working with an restructuring Local Authority in a pleasant location in the West Midlands, who are looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers in their Child Protection & Court Proceedings service. With an aim of bringing in a Specialist Project Team in order to reduce caseloads, they have targeted a maximum of 16-20 caseloads per social worker once all hires are made, as well as providing consistent supervision to ease the burden of carrying complex caseloads. Meaning you'll have a less work to take home and have a better work/life balance.
My client understand the importance of feeling like you are part of a team when working in these situations and as such have dedicated time for each social worker to have case supervision and time to work from home when possible. This is going to be possible with the new team structures they've introduced where smaller team sizes between 5-7 members. Current contractors are enjoying the new structures due to the increased level of communication and close knit support structure.
- HCPC Registration
- Strong Experience in working in Children's Safeguarding and Court Teams
- Car Driver & Enhanced DBS
- Team Player
- Flexible Worker
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the Wales & West Midlands Region I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If the above is of interest please do contact Ariel Ahmeti on or .
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim social worker. I myself work extensively with Councils in the West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc. I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet