The RFC works in partnership with the Royal Free Trust by 'making today feel better' for all users of the hospitals. We raise and spend millions every year, which supports pioneering research that revolutionises patient care through to everyday improvements in hospital services and facilities.
We are now seeking to appoint a Database Manager, who will be based at the Royal Free office, whose main responsibilities will be to (i) manage the daily operations of the Charity's CRM/s, (ii) lead the way to improve the use of recording and delivering data, (iii) be first point of contact for staff queries, training and support, (iv) manage database projects and relationships with stakeholders and business departments and (v) line manage the Fundraising Database Administrator.
We are looking to recruit a brilliant individual who can support and help us implement our short and longer-term strategies, you will demonstrate the following experience and skills:-
- Minimum 2 years experience of working with CRM's such Raiser's Edge, CARE, IRIS in a fundraising setting.
- Minimum 1 year experience of line management / managing a team.
- Minimum 1 year experience delivering IT training.
- Advanced in Excel, SQL and / or SSRS.
- Working and communicating with a number of stakeholders.
- Project delivery at ground level in relation to fundraising databases.
- Delivering quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques and processes.
- Data reporting and producing data insights and visualisations.
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act (GDPR), Gift Aid and BACS statutory requirements as they relate to UK fundraising.
- Advanced analytical skills including being skilled at managing large volumes of data.
If you are an enthusiastic and engaging individual with excellent interpersonal and social skills we would love to hear from you.