Community Nurse Band 5 - Dagenham
Athona's Nursing division urgently require a band 5 community nurse (RGN) for a temporary position based in Dagenham and the surrounding areas. This role is based within community clinics and you will carry out patient house visits, therefore being a car driver is essential for this role.
Requirements include: Full NMC registration, right to work in the UK, two recent references and experience of the UK hospital system.
What can you expect from Athona
- Excellent hourly rates of pay.
- Exclusive access to jobs across all bands and specialties.
- Shifts, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
- Prompt weekly payments.
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant.
- Refer a nurse to Athona and earn up to GBP100*.
- Once working for us, Athona offers a financial contribution to your CPD.
- Receive customised communications with the latest jobs and industry news.
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
- Fast-track registration.
We cover all areas of nursing, including theatres, community, general, critical care, mental health and HCA. These jobs are accessible in both the NHS and private sectors; in settings such as hospitals and community centres. So if you're keen to build your career, gain immense reward from doing what you love and are seeking a new position; we want to hear from you.
Are you based overseas and looking for a new position in the UK? We have a specialised team to help find you your perfect role. Get in touch with the team today.
[... Click Apply...]