Financial Crime Manager
The Manager would be expected to participate in the active growth of our Consulting practice by leading multiple client engagement teams, working with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and lead business development activities on key accounts.
As a Manager, you will be required to:
* Manage/Lead small- to large-sized and multidisciplinary engagement teams
* Manage project execution and delivery of client engagements, making sure the project is delivered within the agreed/guaranteed timeline and budget
* Identify likely issues that could impact delivery and leverage network support as required
* Advise and assist clients in implementing systems and processes to improve their efficiency / comply with regulation
* Assist firms in understanding the impact of regulatory developments and provide guidance on the application of regulatory requirements
* Take an active role in developing our product offerings, and marketing to external and internal clients. As a Manager here the role would be one of taking a leading role supporting the Directors/Partners in developing these areas.
* Identify business development opportunities and prepare client proposals in order to contribute to meeting the Consulting team's sales budget. As a Manager the role would include leading the development of opportunities in line with key areas of development.
* Assist in/lead FS the development of training, engagement procedures and methodologies
* Mentor, coach and develop more junior staff.
Holds a Degree qualification or equivalent.
* Holds FCC relevant professional qualification.
* Significant experience required, ideally including experience of working in Financial Services firms, with strong consulting experience and mind set, or experience of both the industry and consulting.
* Significant experience in or working with clients in the Insurance and Banking sectors specifically in Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) roles - to incorporate experience including Anti Money Laundering , Anti Bribery and Corruption and Sanctions.
* Comprehensive understanding of businesses, structures, governance and control frameworks and process & control infrastructures of firms in the financial services sector.
* Strong understanding of the UK, EU and Global regulatory framework and developments in regard to FCC - Specifically knowledge of legal obligations, regulatory and other requirements and guidance such as that set out by the Proceeds of Crime Act, the Terrorism Act, FCA, JMSLG, FATF, Lloyd's and EU money laundering directives.
* Strong relationship management skills and ability to develop and maintain internal and external network of contacts.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present effectively to senior level client executives.
* Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to lead and develop professional staff with diverse skills and backgrounds.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Ability to work as a team as well as manage projects independently.
* Works well with others in the team and acts as a role model, setting high standards of quality and demonstrating commitment to self development.
* Communicates team goals with clarity, sets clear objectives for team members that are aligned to business plans and monitors and assesses performance, providing timely feedback and support as nesessary