Consultant Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Hertford, Hert
SocialWork 2000 are looking for an experienced Consultant Social Worker to join a Children's Assessment Team based in Hertford, Hertfordshire. Pay rate is GBP34ph.
The Assessment Teams undertake single child and family assessments for those circumstances where our Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub has identified the need for a social work assessment.
About the role:
- To increase the skills of front line Social Worker Teams to rise to the challenges of the Munro Report and also Family Justice Review
- This role will hold a caseload of complex cases equating to approximately 60% of a full caseload
- The post holder will have supervisory responsibility for up to two professional assistants/support services staff or other areas of specified responsibility as outlined above.
- The role does not have managerial or direct budgetary responsibility but may be required to work evenings, weekends and occasional public holidays, in order to meet service requirements in respect of service user needs
- Pay rate: GBP34ph
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- 3 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Have a knowledge of services relevant to children, young people, families, carers, groups and partner agencies needs and circumstances offered by HCC and others and how to access other relevant services
- Have a knowledge of legislation, guidance, policy and procedures
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the children, young people, families, carers, groups and partner agencies
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or email
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).