TMT Solution Architect/Omni-channel Specialist, London, M4 Corridor or
London/M4 Corridor or Manchester.
Leading consultancy in the TMT space is seeking Consulting Practitioner to help shape the future of their clients in the Communications, Electronics, High Tech, Media and Entertainment industries to maximize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, content and computing.
Geographically mobile within the UK, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our client's culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader and the opportunity to work with technology and business stakeholders (up to board level) to shape the IT solution and landscape that will be rolled out to deliver key business objectives and strategies.
We are looking for an end-to-end architect with specialist knowledge of channel solutions (eg Adobe, Liferay, Hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, elasticpath etc) who has worked in either the communications, media or high tech sectors.
As a Solution Architect you'll work within consulting engagement teams to deliver architecture solutions used by IT project implementation teams.
- Someone who enjoys immersing themselves in a challenging environment with business goals and technology solutions at the heart.
- Strong understanding of at least one of our key industries: Communications & Media, Electronics & High Tech, and Software & Platforms and its core processes and business model
- Experience working within multi-channel transformation projects
- Architecture and/or design experience with channels solution including experience in one or more of Adobe, Liferay, Hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, elasticpath
- Understanding of the underlying technology capabilities required to support channel solutions (eg portal, commerce, identity management, APIs, enterprise service bus, CRM, CMS, DAM, CDNs, Personalisation, Tag Management, Web Tracking/analytics, Search, Product Catalogue)
- A professional, constructive and reliable approach to work; a team-player who is equally comfortable in small to large teams, working closely day-to-day with our clients on site
- Strong presentation and communication skills; able to present complex ideas and solutions to audiences of varying levels
- An analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Ideally some exposure to Architecture methodologies eg TOGAF, eTOM or other
- Experience managing teams and directing work efforts
- Understanding of the different types of architecture role in an organisation
- The difference between application, data and technology architecture
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
The successful applicant can expect to:
- Work with client teams to understand high level objectives, priorities and goals for the project
- Translate the high level requirements into an architectural solution, signed off by the project sponsors
- Take e2e architectural accountability for a project or programme of work
- Work with implementation teams to ensure the overall solution is compliant with the architecture blueprint and direction
- Assess Change Requests raised by the client and their impact on the architecture
- Support estimation, planning and scoping for sold projects and new business demand
- Build and maintain key client relationships
- Build architecture skills of junior resources to grow internal knowledge capital