Enterprise Architect - London/M4 Corridor or Manchester - GBP65-85,000 b
Leading consultancy in the TMT space is seeking consulting practitioner to help shape the future of their clients in the Communications, Electronics, High Tech, Media and Entertainment industries to maximize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, content and computing.
Geographically mobile within the UK, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our client's culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader and the opportunity to work with technology and business stakeholders (up to board level) to shape the IT solution and landscape that will be rolled out to deliver key business objectives and strategies.
This role is for an experienced Enterprise Architect who is able to shape a client's roadmap looking especially at their IT roadmap who can also consider the people and process impacts of the planned changes.
As an Enterprise Architect you'll work within consulting engagement teams to lead and deliver architecture solutions used by IT project implementation teams
- Translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution including solution planning, proposal and cost estimation, leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Collaborate with and lead other solution architects to plan and architect the overall enterprise architecture and capabilities to support the IT offerings
- Sponsor/lead initiatives to deploy new architecture and capabilities across the teams required for new offerings
- Interact with the delivery organisations to ensure effective transition and to shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions and determine appropriate cost to deliver
- Ensure that enterprise architecture is implemented according to policies/standards and the solution is benchmarked externally
- Someone who enjoys immersing themselves in a challenging environment with business goals and technology solutions at the heart.
- The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of end to end solution architecture methodologies and will have led complex solution for transformation programmes and projects creating or involving new services and applications
- Architecting IT and business transformation programmes within the TMT/communications, media or technology industry
- Business case creation, deal shaping and negotiation
Preference given to anyone with one or more of the following:-
- A professional, constructive and reliable approach to work; a team-player who is equally comfortable in small to large teams, working closely day-to-day with our clients on site
- Strong presentation and communication skills; able to present complex ideas and solutions to audiences of varying levels
- An analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Architecture methodologies eg TOGAF, eTOM or other
- Experience managing teams and directing work efforts.
- Understanding of the different types of architecture role in an organisation
- The difference between application, data and technology architecture
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.