Electronic Trading Credit Risk Management Director - GBP150k
You will be responsible for helping set the appropriate credit limits for clients on boarded to the platform, as well as having responsibility for the design and roll out of the necessary risk and control frameworks.
As this is a brand new role, you will have the autonomy to come in and make the role your own and leave your stamp within the organisation for years to come.
- Develop a deep understanding of all electronic trading activities across asset classes
- Identify risk concerns in conjunction with the business, as well as design and implement an enhanced credit risk governance and control framework
- Be accountable for the bank's credit risk management framework for electronic trading, answering directly to senior management
- Influence and make decisions in respect of electronic trading risk management
- This is a high profile role which will require management of critical deliverables for the risk function
- Stakeholders will include senior management in Risk and the Front Office and this individual will be expected to be able to present and defend proposed policies and approaches.
- You will require strong analytical skills and a broad understanding of products and markets across asset classes
- Previous experience of electronic trading businesses would be ideal, however strong product and risk management experience is essential
- Solid understanding of cash and derivative products and associated markets
- An understanding of how to design and implement credit risk controls
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills, facing off to senior stakeholder across the organisation.
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV's or contact Carl to find out more.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.