Page Personnel are working with a growing Manufacturing company based in Gloucester in order to appoint a part qualified finance professional. We are ideally looking for someone that already has some experience in a similar role and someone that wants to continue with their professional qualifications of ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
A Global business that specialises in the manufacturing of textiles. You may find their products in your clothing, carpets, cars and computers-just to name a few.
- Preparation of timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the US GAAP and Swiss GAAP accounts, including reconciliations and tax accounting.
- Account analysis on, income statement and balance sheet accounts, and execute respective reporting to Global or Regional hubs, as well as various business groups and functions.
- Perform and support certain monthly closing activities.
- Timely respond on ad hoc questions from our internal customers.
- Support projects around continuous improvement (to internal accounting processes)
- Provide support to other legal entity accountants if required.
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to focus on detail and accuracy, as well as understanding the bigger picture
- Bachelor degree or part qualified/studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA in the field of Finance / Accounting / Controlling / Tax to satisfy requirements of the role
- At least 3 years of experience in an accounting or finance function in an international setting
- Good communicator, able to explain complex technical accounting to non-accounting customers in an easy way.
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking
- Good knowledge of Swiss statutory accounting rules regulations.
- Other European language (e.g. French or German
Continuous career development and study support. Along with a competitive salary and benefits.