Projects Quality Manager
Projects Quality Manager - Food
A Leading food manufacturer based in Norfolk is looking to add to its flourishing team. An enthusiastic Projects Quality Manager is required, with a rewarding salary of up to cGBP35,000 Dependent on skills and experience
Reporting into the site Technical Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of all Quality and Analytical services on site. This includes ensuring all technical, legal and customer requirements and met and maintained. All goods are processed and approved for use by the factories in the correct manner and to the correct timescales to minimize disruption to production operations.
We are interested to hear from you if you have:
- Day to day management of Technical compliance including completion of the audit schedule
- Strong proven leadership experience of a QA or Technical Team
- Management of the Analytical Services team to ensure all required raw materials are approved in the correct manner and timescales to minimize operational downtime
- Understanding of Technical Systems
- Understanding of Specification
- HACCP Qualification
- Knowledge/Experience of Lean/CI
- Investigation of all raw material related incidents including Complaints, Foreign body investigations and Quality issues
- Technical ownership of project based improvement plans
- Delivery of Quality and Hygiene related KPI's
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised Projects Quality Manager with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work. With previous experience within a similar role/environment
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to cGBP35, dependent on skills and experience. Working for a very successful award winning food manufacturer.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector - please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Commutable from: Briston, Holt, Blakeney, Wells-next-the-Sea, Little Walsingham, Burnham Market, Titchwell, Hunstanton, Heacham, Snettisham, East Rutland, Castle Rising, Great Massingham, North Elmham, Reepham, Aylsham, Swanton Morley, Beetley, Dereham, Necton, Litcham, Castle Acre, Kings Lynn, Norfolk,
Keywords: Bakery, Dairy, Fresh Produce, FMCG, Food, Confectionary, Meat, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Team Leader, Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Beverage
This role may be suitable for you if you have a background as any of the following: QA Manager, Quality Manager, QC Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Control Manager, Technical Manager, Quality Supervisor, Technical Supervisor, Quality Assurance Assistant, Quality Assistance, QA, QC, QA Supervisor, QC Assistant, QC Supervisor, Food Technologist, Quality Assurance, Quality Controller, Technical Assistant, Technical Supervisor