Internal Audit Manager
A Swiss based building materials company are in the market for an Internal Audit Manager. They have offices all over the world. There will be a large amount of travel with the role, reaching up to 60%.
The successful candidate will be from any region in the UK or Ireland and must be able to drive and live close to an airport because of the high amount of travel.
- Working on audits both in the UK and globally.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working from home when back in the UK or Ireland by writing up reports.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 60% worldwide travel.
- Travel will be 3 days on and 2 days off during the week when you are travelling to a European destination.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 4 years in industry.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.