Supervising Social Worker
Supervising Social Worker Northampton/Wellingborough Home based
Salary of up to GBP32,000 per annum + other excellent benefits
An ambitious Independent Fostering Agency are looking to recruit a home-based Supervising Social Worker that is based in the Daventry/Northampton/Wellingborough/Kettering area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their developing team at an important time with a great scope for future progression.
The Supervising Social Worker will need possess a real drive and will need to be committed to an organisation that is committed to them. This organisation needs a Supervising Social Worker that will have a real positive impact on a long-term basis.
- Driven and charismatic?
- Experienced in fostering?
You will receive:
- Salary of up to GBP32,000 per annum
- An annual incentive based bonus
- 0.45ppm mileage paid
- 25 days' annual leave + public holidays
- Pension scheme
- A post-probation package review
- A mobile phone and a laptop
- Training and development opportunities
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing, assessing and supervising Foster Carers
- Recruiting foster carers (minimal)
- Partaking in the out-of-hours rota (minimal)
- Managing a small case load
- Liaising with placement authorities
- Other typical duties and responsibilities (job description supplied on request)
- You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker (DipSW/CQSW)
- You will need to hold a current HCPC registration
- You will need post qualification experience in Fostering, preferably, with an independent fostering agency
- A good working knowledge of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children Act 1989
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence and access to a working vehicle
Closing date: Mid July 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details