Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection and Looked after Children T
Socialwork 2000 are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Child Protection/Looked after Children Team based in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. Pay GBP28ph
About the role:
To undertake the initial child protection investigations across the county. The role will Include the completion of the S47 inquiry and single assessment
Candidates must have recent experience of undertaking such work including working with families under child protection plans, safety planning, initiation of care proceedings and looked after children processes.
The candidate will be line managed by a team manager within FREDT
Must have recent experience of child protection work and be SCIT trained.
- Pay rate:GBP28ph
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Must have recent experience of child protection work and be SCIT trained.
- Essential to be CP trained and desirable to have experience of Court work and permanency planning for children.
- Also desirable is experience of working with Looked after children.
- Candidates must have recent experience of undertaking such work including working with families under child protection plans, safety planning, initiation of care proceedings and looked after children processes
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver with access to own transport
- Preferably someone who is familiar with Cambridgeshire County Council IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure capable of working at a fast pace
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Call us on or email
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).