Qualified Social Worker Locum -- Child Protection/Safeguarding Team -
Qualified Social Worker Locum -- Child Protection/Safeguarding Team - Stoke on Trent
(This role is commutable Burton on Trent, Stafford, Cannock, Telford, Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Crewe, Macclesfield, and Derby)
Aurora Resourcing are working in partnership with a local authority in Stoke on Trent to recruit an experienced Qualified Social Workers to join their fast paced Child Protection Team on a locum basis. This local authority offers competitive pay rates, and an ongoing Locum post within a great team and excellent support. We are currently seeking Qualified Social Workers with the skills and experience to be able to become a valued member of the team.
The hourly rate is GBP27 per hour limited, this is a great platform to deepen your experience and knowledge; this could be a perfect opportunity for you. The contract is for an initial 3 month period, and the on a rolling basis thereafter.
Duties (not exhaustive):
- Working with children subject to child protection plans
- Assessment and care development
- Working with children looked after
- Undertaking various investigations
- Care Proceedings, writing court reports and attending court
- Be a qualified Social Worker and to hold HCPC (or equivalent) registration
- To have prior experience working within a similar team
- Confident in working across various aspects of children's services including child protection and court proceedings.
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, and along with good IT skills and a flexible approach to work
A competitive salary of GBP27 per hour
Mileage and expenses are reimbursed
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency