Service Manager - Safeguarding Adults
My client in Wokingham has an immediate need for an experienced Service Manager to join provide leadership in Adult Safeguarding. To be considered, you must have previous experience in Senior Management and a track record of success in managing large Safeguarding teams.
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Clear, Enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 4 years management experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
- Pay rate of GBP375+ per day
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply, please contact Marcus Burns or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.