Business Support Manager
Our retained client who are an established and successful claims management business in Fareham, Hampshire are looking for a Business Support Manager.
You will have experience and knowledge of working within a fast paced contact centre environment and must be driven by achieving targets and objectives along with providing exceptional service.
You will have the ability to manage your own workload and work well in a fast paced customer focused, heavily regulated and target driven environment. You must have experience as a manager/leader within a regulated contact centre environment.
Business Support Manager Core Responsibilities:
- Lead the Business Support team through growth and continuous improvement
- Personnel management/HR experience including - delivery of 1-21s, performance management, motivating a team, managing conflict, developing careers through coaching & training
- Daily motivation and floor walking to ensure staff are praised and given instant feedback
- Take part in the creation, maintenance and improvement of dialler campaigns
- Maintain and improve collections procedures, implementing new SOPs where appropriate.
- Monitor complaints, personally handing complex situations
- Liaising with other departments on improvements and issues
- Monthly Reporting
- Recruitment and personnel management for collections & offers team
- Performance Management; including call auditing and bonus structures
- Working to contain 98% of inbound calls
- Carry out any other duties that may be reasonably assigned from time to time
Key questions to consider
- Do you have experience of being responsible for the performance of individuals in a team of 20+?
- Have you been responsible for recruiting?
- Have you been responsible for conducting disciplinary matter s and terminating contract?
- Do you have 5 years in a team leader/manager role in a telephone based environment?
- Will you be comfortable discussing matters such as 121s, coaching, mentoring, disciplinary?
- Will you be able to explain during interview how you would motivate a team to achieve targets?
- Will you be able to give examples of performance management that you have been able to turn from a negative to a positive?
- Will you be able to provide examples of how you have contributed to a team achieving their targets and managed the staff within it to achieve personal targets?
- Are you prepared to take calls?
- Are you prepared to undergo the training that your staff go through in order to understand the requirements of their role?
Business Support Manager Preferred Experience:
- 5+ years Personnel management experience in a contact centre environment
- Data Protection & Compliance Understanding
- TCF/Customer Care Understanding
- Financial Services/Banking background
- Legal process experience
GBP25,000 PA with potential for additional performance/target bonus.
We're working with a 'work smarter, not harder' company.
You will have a relaxed dress code, company events which are second to none. From hiring boxes at race courses to a private yacht on the channel, pancakes on pancake day and legendary staff parties the company know how to wind down. Oh, and you get free parking and a 4pm Friday finish, always a winner.