Registered Manager - Residential - North Warwickshire
Hampton's are currently recruiting for a permanent Residential Children's Home Manager to work for a private care company in North Warwickshire. The home is a 5 bedded Specialist Trauma home for young children aged 7-12.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a manager in residential care.
- Understanding of a variety of different therapeutic models.
- Experience dealing with Children dealing with child sexual abuse / trauma would be beneficial.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate effectively.
- An ability to effectively and confidently conduct employee relations issues such as; disciplinary, grievance, performance management, supervision, appraisals etc.
- An ability to work both under own initiative and as part of a management team and overall team whilst maintaining professional relationship boundaries with non-management staff.
- Detailed understanding of Children's Act 1989, Care Standards Act 2000, Children's Homes (England) Regulations 2015 and other relevant legislation.
- Be creative and able to use your own initiative and manage in challenging situations.
Salary - up to GBP40,000 negotiable based on experience.
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to or call James Moran -
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK