Business Development Researcher GBP20-25K Property Central London
Our client is a global firm which has specialised in the creation of workplace environments, corporate base buildings and campuses.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Maintain our ACT files by inputting all relevant information, including internal email exchanges + information received from Agents and other sources
- Research lease information via CoStar
- Prepare the Weekly BD Reports, attend the weekly meeting and take notes to update actions etc
- Research new prospects and consolidate information arising
- Prepare Summary Reports of Companies ahead of Directors attending meetings
- Research other specific topics and prepare Reports as requested
- Research of all global clients, all global agreements, service level agreements, master vendor agreements etc.
- Verify information and global relationships via the internal Knowledge Centre
- Liaise with global colleagues
- Attend the NYLON conference calls and take notes etc.
- Assist with phone calls to research prospects
- Prepare and issue internal News Flash - Winning and Completing
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
- Previous experience in this industry or similar/transferable skillsets from service sector is a bonus
- Analytical and research focused (concentrating on quality not quantity)
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written; proven ability to build rapport and be engaging
- Proactive and self-motivated approach
- Collaborative and positive; able to contribute to team goals, share information and enable others
- Tenacious and passionate about working on the front line of the business
- Competent user of MS Office suite, with database experience (Sage ACT)
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 2% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance for family after probation period (3 months)
- Well stocked kitchen
- Friday drinks
- Monthly massages
- Yoga classes