Consular Section, Embassy of Japan
Assistant, Consular Section
- Acceptance and processing of visa and other applications.
- Assisting general administrative duties in the Consular Section.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- The ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Good IT Skills including MS Word, Excel etc.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm
- Commencing: August 2017
Interested candidates should submit a CV by email or by post to the addresses below explaining how you are able to meet the requirements for this position. Please also provide a copy of your passport photo page and UK residence permit, if applicable, along with copies of any relevant language proficiency test results such as JLPT, IELTS or TOEIC.
Closing Date: 20th July, 6:00pm
It is Embassy policy that only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
- The local employee shall serve a probation period of three months immediately after the start date of employment.
- It is Embassy policy that we do not give any kind of feedback following interviews.
By email via the button below.