Audit Senior - Assurance & Business Services, paid overtime
Our client an established leading firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Audit Senior to join their Assurance & Business Services Department within their Southampton Office.
You will be responsible for planning and carrying out audit work for a mixed portfolio of clients including small businesses, start-ups, private and AIM listed companies and international groups. You will also be involved with the training and supervision of junior staff.
Key Duties include:-
- Assist with the planning of audit and accounts assignments
- Carry out and perform work in accordance with the firms audit procedures and ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare draft accounts/reports for the review of Managers
- Establish a good working relationship with the client and have regular contact to update on progress and identify any problems and ensure all issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Supervise, delegate, monitor and review work of junior staff
- Attend client meetings and courses as required
- Develop technical skills to enable you to handle more complex work
You will ideally hold a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA, although study support is offered if required and you will have previous practice experience with a strong audit background and knowledge of accounts.
8% pension, 25 days holiday, paid overtime or time of in lieu
This is an excellent opportunity with a very reputable firm with superb career prospects.