Insurance Claims Handler
Tate are working with a leading organisation in Leicester to recruit for a Claims Handler to join their expanding team. If you have experience of working within Subsidence or Insurance Claims this would be an advantage. This is a permanent position paying between GBP17,000 - GBP24,000 depending on your experience. The working hours are Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm on a shift basis. Please note that interviews are taking place immediately.
- Responsible for daily case-loads and managing claims all the way to completion.
- Ensuring policy holders are updated whilst ensuring you that you provide outstanding customer services.
- Scheduling visits for engineers, contractors whilst ensuring that policyholders are kept up to date throughout the process of the claim.
- Managing time-frames whilst ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met.
- Good organisational skills
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills