Business Intelligence Team Lead (BI Team Lead)
BI Team Lead (Business Intelligence Team Lead)
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Business Intelligence Team Lead to join my client's expanding team based in London
- Leading the Agile team and ensuring sprint goals are delivered; line management responsibilities and interviewing candidates for the team
- Producing quality coding of advanced reports, dashboards and data models from a broad set of complex data.
- Working across teams to execute projects from initial brainstorming and technical design through to programming and unit testing.
- Taking business requirements and translating them into technical specifications
- Analysing source data for compatibility with specification and model assumptions.
- Transforming source data into reporting data models
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate commercial experience as a BI Team Lead has worked with complex data sets using a range of data manipulation tools and techniques (ETL, data virtualisation, SQL, procedural processing). Having come from a development background you will be well versed in Agile and Scrum (ideally having Scrum Master Certification)
An Agile team leader, with experience mentoring developers and ensuring the team is able to meet deliverables you will be able to demonstrate excellent hands-on BI Development in the following: Database administration and management with SQL, MySQL and ETL tools; Tools for data virtualisation, database architecture, JasperSoft reports, dashboard and domain creation
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator at all levels. You will possess an analytical mind, with the ability to create, manipulate and build reports from complex data sets and custom data models
We are looking for candidates who enjoy working with the latest technologies
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation with opportunity for personal development and growth