Staff nurse - hospice
Permanent, Full time
Pulse is recruiting for a staff nurse with a minimum of 1 years post qualification nursing experience to join a dedicated hospice that provides respite and residential care in London.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience on a ward or in the Community. Experience within a hospice is not essential - training can be provided.
The role will be to accompanying patients with life-limiting or life threatening conditions during their journey through life to death, creating positive experiences along the way.
- To deputise on behalf of the senior nurses
- To provide specialist nursing care and advice to support and facilitate high quality
individualised care to users/carers without supervision in collaboration with all teams
- To provide positive leadership and support to the multidisciplinary care team within the hospice
- Knowledge of clinical governance and the ability to ensure that practice is evidence based
- Understanding of the process of risk management
- Interest to train within and develop a career within palliative care
- Experience of working with children with complex care needs
This is a permanent band 5, full time position which includes London allowance plus benefits such as:
- Continuation of NHS pension
- 35 days annual leave
- A supportive and rewarding work environment
- On-going and job based specialist training and development
To hear more about this opportunity or to apply you can call us today. Alternatively, you can complete the form below and one of our dedicated Consultants will be in touch with you today.