Staff Nurse - Intensive Care
The adult Intensive Care Unit is a 10 bedded General ICU, led by a dedicated team of consultant intensivists and Nursing staff. With the latest technology and equipment, you will provide 1:1 critical care for level 2 and 3 [... Click Apply...] unit aims to deliver safe, high quality care whilst providing a supported environment to the nursing team.
As a Staff Nurse, you will provide a high level of care for patients by assessing, planning and delivering care. Nurses are encouraged to develop personally and professionally through in house training and access to external relevant courses. We like to regard ourselves as a happy cohesive team and readily welcome newcomers to our unit.
We are able to consider Nurses who require part time hours, fixed shifts and days/nights only.
For more information about this position or for an informal chat, please contact Louise on [... Click Apply...]
Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse with current NMC pin
- Experience working in Intensive Care with ventilated patients
- Willingness to work as a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work towards professional development
In the range of GBP31,524 to GBP37,829 dependant on experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the patient and their family's needs
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for admissions and discharges
- Ability to quickly identify any clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- All ad hoc nursing duties as required by senior staff, including potential deputising for seniors in their absence
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential