Graduate Executive Head Hunter- Covent Garden Office
Graduate Executive Head Hunter- Covent Garden Office - Award Winning Company
Graduate Executive Head Hunter
GBP22,500 - GBP25,000 Basic + Benefits + Uncapped Comission (OTE Year 1 50,000)
The Company is a rapidly expanding Recruitment consultancy who are looking to grow global brand within the next 5 years. They are a recruitment consultancy who recruit in financial services, technology and life sciences. They have achieved a 100 percent growth rate since 2010 and they have been branded one of the best recruitment consultancies to work for by numerous independent recruitment magazines.
The company have ambitions to expand internationally over the next three years so there is a distinct possibility you may find yourself be propositioned to work in New York, Hong Kong or Sydney.
They are looking for highly ambitious and self-motivated graduates to join their Covent Garden team with immediate effect.
With a 100 percent year on year growth rate since 2010, Group is one of the UK's most successful small businesses. They owe our success to their highly dedicated recruitment consultants and have recently been voted in the Sunday Times top 100 best small companies to work for.
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- Quarterly holidays when you hit target, including Skiing, city breaks and summer holidays
- Free gym membership with pool and spa, 2 minutes from office
- Company away days Inc. Ascot & Sandown races
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Company sports clubs including football, cricket, rugby, golf and rock climbing
- Open bar in the office on Thursdays and Fridays
- Fresh fruit deliveries twice a week
- Fantastic location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
Working in a fast paced, high pressure and high expectation environment, we are looking for candidates to flourish in a competitive but purely meritocratic organisation, with the following skills/ Attributes.
- Ideally a 2.1 or above from a good university
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Competitive nature
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this position please submit me your CV via this advertisement.