GBP40,000 per annum + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst looking for an exciting new role in the centre of Stirling. In this role you will provide a variety of business analysis techniques within a portfolio of business and regulatory change projects for organisations wihin the financial services sector. In this role you will be a part of the Change Team within one of the UK's leading Business Service providers.
Your responsibilities as a Business Analyst:
- Attending workshops and meetings with stakeholders to gather, document and define business requirements
- Work with the change team to analyse, document and develop business processes, reporting on estimates, activity and impact assessments
- Lead the delivery of small to large change projects, leading a team of analysts, managing budgets and project governance
- Produce and deliver reports to Programme and Project managers and keeping them regularly informed of project progress
- Finally after you have implemented changes you will provide post implementation support
It is essential Business Analyst have:
- Experience of working within a Life and Pensions or Banking and Finance organisation
- Strong experience of analysing business processes and issues to identify and propose solutions to enable strategic and operational change
- Good experience of building and managing relationships with internal and external customers, attending workshops and meetings to gather requirements and manage expectations
- Additionally have experience of dealing with end users and aid in the creation of training manuals and support documentation
- Experience of analysing risks and issues, as well as the impact change has on the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organisational skills and have a proven ability to use Microsoft Office applications to a high level
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- Salary of up to GBP40,000 per annum + Benefits Package
- Stirling working location
This is an ideal opportunity for a Business Analyst looking for a challenging role in Stirling. If you feel this role is a good match for your skill set and would like to find out more, please apply with an updated CV.