An exciting opportunity presents itself for an experienced Compliance Manager to join a leading Asset Management company, based in Aberdeen on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
The purpose of the role is to provide global oversight of the major shareholding process to ensure that all necessary disclosures and approvals from regulators or government authorities are in place. These requirements include major shareholding disclosure regimes, takeover panel requirements, Change of Control regime, additional industry specific requirements and additional issuer specific thresholds.
The work is fast-paced, challenging and varied and on any given day you will be involved in:
- To work in partnership with the Global Compliance Team and Business System teams to improve processes and procedures
- To ensure compliance with the major shareholding requirements in EMEA regions and oversight of team including calculating and tracking positions, regularly reviewing and updating threshold limits
- Ensure Global Policies are documented for ensuring effective and common standards for overseeing major shareholdings
- To assist with visits by regulators, clients, trustees, auditors etc., ensuring that requests for information are dealt with in a timely manner.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of the DTR Rules in the UK
- Business systems knowledge
- Effective Communication Skills
- Detailed Financial Services Knowledge and in particular of different types of financial instruments
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Jayd Venters on (see below)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age