Up to GBP40,000
I have a fantastic opportunity here for a candidate to join a very successful, reputable organisation based in Edinburgh. My client has gone from strength to strength, growing at a considerable rate, with a view to establishing a firm footprint within the retail banking sector.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to specifically working within the 'Banking' side of this organisation, focusing specifically on their Cards programme. The successful candidate will be utilising their analytical and commercial ability to look at the competitiveness of the cards proposition and long term profitability of this integration.
The Senior Analyst will be expected to:
- Deliver pricing strategies across new and existing customers by working closely with Finance, Credit Risk, Ops, Cards teams and 3rd Party vendors - Stakeholder engagement skills absolutely essential to this role
- Manage potential changes for existing customer portfolio
- Develop, implement and manage an optimal balance between profitability and tier distribution
- Develop and present analyses and business cases to support overall strategies and pricing support
- Coordinate impact analyses and control implementation of external regulatory changes
- Ensure KPIs are monitored accurately and regularly throughout management of reporting and scorecards
- Work with various teams to challenge existing cost structure and drive efficiencies
What you will bring to the role:
- Minimum of 2 years analytical experience within Financial Services, preferably in a Cards type programme
- Excellent technical ability inclusive of SAS and SQL with proven experience with Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven experience with effective management of both internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of working in complex, fast paced working environments
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Manny Chita at (see below).