Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C - C++ - MISRA - Brighton - GBP55,000
iO Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading organisation who specialise in industrial automation and process control products.
Working on products that have cutting edge control algorithms and breakthrough data management strategies, they have secured their position in the industry and now need a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join the team and continue to drive innovation.
As a senior engineer within the team, you will be responsible for the full SDLC from market requirement through to testing and delivery. You will also be expected to contribute to improvements in technologies and process, as well as mentor junior members of staff when needed.
The company offer very good career progression and work life balance allowing you to enjoy being on the south coast! The offices include areas where you can escape your desk and chill out during your breaks and overall have very friendly staff who like to be social outside of work!
- High level of expertise in Embedded C & C++
- RTOS - Ideally Embedded Linux, VxWorks, or any other RTOS of similar complexity
- Experience in: Drivers for industrial sensors or drivers for operating actuators
- MISRA C/C++ coding standards
- Developing software for 16 or 32 bit Microcontroller/Microprocessor
Highly desirable, but not essential to have:
- Experience of developing products for Industrial Automation (PLC, Industrial Communication Gateways, Motor/Drive Control, Industrial HMI )
This is an urgent requirement and therefore may not be around for long! If this is of interest please apply with an up to date CV or contact Emma Steer at iO Associates for more details.