Locum AMHP - Community Learning Disabilites Team
Hackney Council are currently seeking a Locum AMHP to join their Community Learning Disabilities Team.
They are looking for someone with experience of forensic mental health, learning disability and multi-disciplinary working. You must have excellent knowledge of MCA, safeguarding, MHA and working with a complex case load. You will work with psychiatric team within the wider MDT.
You must have an AMHP qualification
Job roles and responsibilities:
* To participate in a full and flexible manner in the provision of services to vulnerable adults with complex mental health support needs and their carers, using appropriate resources of the Council, the Health Trust, the local community, non statutory organisations and primary care.
* To participate in the assessment or care management service in conjunction with other professionals in the team. To participate in the Approved Mental Health Professional rota, ensuring that an effective and sensitive service is provided at all times, with full documentation logged and distributed as appropriate.
* To maintain a high standard of record keeping and completion of the necessary administrative procedures both via our local IT recording system, and use of word and excel.
* To provide effective Care Act assessments, care planning and care management service to adults with high mental health social needs, including joint assessments as appropriate.
Benefits of working with Charles Hunter Associates:
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
* Pay rate negotiable
* Free DBS and compliance service
* GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
You must have:
* HCPC registration
* Clear, Enhanced DBS
* AMHP qualification
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website. Managers are looking to interview shortly, so please do not hesitate to give me a call!