Application Support Analyst - Openlink Endur
Application Support Analyst - Oil Trading
A commodities trading business based in the City of London is currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This client is looking to hire with a view to promote the successful candidate into a Front Office Business Analysis role.
Providing comprehensive front line support of all application to the trading floor, the Application Support Analyst will ensure best practice is applied to systems support, upgrades, testing and procedures. You will also be responsible for the maintenance, managing and testing disaster recovery for each application as needed.
The successful Application Support Analyst will need to have:
- Strong SQL skills (SQL, stored procedures, debugging and performance tuning)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience or equivalent
- Demonstrable exposure to Commodities trading environments
- Demonstrate responsibility for Front Office production applications, preferably within commodities
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar), and/or equivalent experience.
Exposure to the Openlink Endur application would be highly desirable, though not essential.
For more details on this role, please get in touch at your earliest convenience with an up to date CV to the details below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.