GBP40,000 per annum + Benefits Package
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Business Analyst who is looking for a challenging new position in the centre of Bournemouth. In this position, you will join a collaborative change team who are delivering a variety of projects within the Financial Services sector.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively using a range of Business Analysis methods and techniques
- Understanding current business processes and requirements for change
- Planning and attending workshops with stakeholders to gather and produce a high level of business and regulatory requirements
- Creating/designing solutions that can be delivered and best fit with business requirements, system functionality
- Plan and deliver each phase of project life cycle, including implementation and delivery support
- Review and sign off on implementation plans, testing approach, plans, criteria and results
- Work effectively within a Business Change environment
It is essential for Business Analysts to have:
- Experience within a Financial Services environment, ideally Life & Pensions
- Excellent experience working on Business and Process Change/Management projects
- Strong experience within Process Mapping, documenting As-Is and To-BE requirements
- Wealth of experience managing internal and external stakeholders and gathering their requirements during workshops
- Experience of planning, facilitating and delivery of the full project life cycle, using relevant techniques and methodologies
It would be beneficial for Business Analysts to have:
- Relevant ISEB/BCS qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of building relationships with suppliers and functions out with the project team
- Ability to bridge the gap between Business and IT
- Knowledge of Life and Pensions products and recent industry changes
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position in the centre of Bournemouth
- Salary of up to GBP40,000 per annum
- Flexible benefits package - ability to buy holidays etc.
This position is ideal for a Business Analyst who is looking to work for a leading organisation, that offers security and career progression. If you think this position matches your skills and experience, please apply with an updated CV.