Information Security & Data Protection Specialist
We are currently looking for new individuals to join a rapidly growing Information Security Practice to work at the heart of multiple industry sectors and with clients in preparation for the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as and wider Information & Cyber Security challenges.
We are looking for individuals who either have experience in GDPR compliance or a passion to develop their skills in this space as a Consultant, starting from a strong information security compliance background.
- Experience of information security compliance (PCI DSS/ISO27001/ISMS) and how it fits with data protection;
- Knowledge of Privacy and Data Protection legislation and a good working knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR);
- Practical application of information security and/or data protection compliance within large and complex organisations;
- Lead on numerous assignments supporting and advising clients on information security/data protection compliance;
- Communicate and engage with multiple stakeholders (all the way to senior level) on data protection and information security compliance; and
- Manage multiple client projects and ensure service is delivered to company values and approach.
Experience and Knowledge
- Technical knowledge of information security compliance (ISO27001, PCI DSS, ISMS, Cyber Essentials), data processing and IT security arrangements;
- Strong understanding of UK DP law and upcoming EU GDPR regulation changes; and
- Experience of business transformation and change.
Skills and Qualities
- Passion to develop own skills and knowledge in information security and data protection compliance;
- Highly organised and able to manage and prioritise workload;
- Strong problem solver with high attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with managers across different disciplines; Client facing and personable;
- Able to conceptualise opportunities and develop these through business development activities;
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; and
- Able to undertake occasional business travel.
- Upon employment, employees should also have a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
Note: As a consultant you would be required to travel to client site in around the London area.