RGN - Registered General Nurse
GBP17.00 per hour - Mixed Shifts - 42 Hours Per Week
A nursing home situated in the Rhyl area is searching for a Senior Registered Nurse (RGN) to join their professional and caring night team who support residents with their routine throughout the night with privacy and dignity.
As the Senior Nurse, you will support the senior management teams and lead the nursing team.This nursing home is a large established, luxury purpose built facility providing high quality general nursing and dementia care for elderly residents. The home caters for residents that suffer from Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Old Age.
- GBP17.00 per hour - 42 hours per week
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Continuous professional development
- Pension scheme
- Health and Wellbeing cash plan
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Nurse referral scheme
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
- Valid NMC PIN and Nursing Qualification
- Experience of elderly care and general nursing.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a dedicated team.
- Administration of medication.
- Adhere to high standards set by the nursing home.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you! If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy