Senior Practitioner - Reablement Team - Islington
Senior Practitioner - Reablement
We are looking to recruit a Senior Practitioner - Reablement Team - Islington within the Social Care industry in Islington, North London. The Senior Practitioner - Reablement Team - Islington will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Allocating referrals for social work assessments
- Ensuring cases do not exceed the 6 week Reablement period
- Charing group meetings
- Supervising staff
- To promote positive change in people's lives by using social work methods, models and tools, with the aims of helping them to be as independent as possible and to manage risks of abuse and neglect
- To make professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks
- To work with people to carry out assessments of their needs for care and support, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action, and review those plans and reassess needs
- To carry out adult safeguarding enquiries, support the work of others involved in these enquiries, and to support people with care and support needs to develop and put in to action safeguarding plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstance
- Post qualifying experience of working within a Reablement Team.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 4 year post qualifying experience within UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Senior Practitioner - Reablement Team - Islington position, or any similar vacancies we have available in London, please contact Maria Collins or email your updated CV today.