Lead Business Analyst
I have a number of positions available for Lead Business Analysts to join a large Financial Services business based in Central Manchester.
In order to be a success in this role you will need to have the following experience:
- Recent change Business Analysis experience - we are not looking for Technical BA's.
- Senior team level experience - able to manage, motive and coach junior BA's - typical responsibility for 8+ staff.
- Expertise working with complicated portfolios of change with the ability to juggle.
- Worked within budgets of GBP15 million upwards.
- Ability to build relationships and influence senior level Stakeholders - asking the right types of Questions (ie what are you ultimately wanting to achieve).
- Acted as a point of reference for all queries up to Programme Director level.
- Banking/Financial Services/Insurance experience would be good to have but is not essential.
- Significant knowledge of Business Analyst tools and techniques along with experience using appropriate life cycle methodologies.
- Experience/exposure in a rollout of Agile would be good to have but not essential (currently using Waterfall).
This is a great time to join this business who are going through a huge period of change/transition and have a number of major transformation projects going on.
You will be guaranteed a competitive salary and benefits package, along with training and development and great career progression within the business, being given the autonomy (in the future) to run your own function.
Please forward your CV over for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.