IFA Practice Manager
Badenoch & Clark's client is an extremely successful partner practice of the biggest wealth management firm in the country. They pride themselves on providing a bespoke financial planning service built on financial goals, aspirations and retirement plans. They are looking at recruiting a Practice Manager into the business on a permanent basis for a salary of up to GBP35,000 with potential bonus on top.
You will report directly into the directors of the business and be managing their administration and paraplanning team and the day-to-day workings of the business. There will be a strong focus on the management of compliance.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following;
* Looking after the compliance for the Back Office team and the financial adviser's.. Suitability report writing and fund research
* Direct client relationship management
* Overseeing the work of the Paraplanning/Administration Team and delegating tasks as required
* The provision of technical support and training to junior team members
In order to be considered the client is looking for the following experience;
* Ideally a Dip PFS or equivalent qualification.
* Be working towards or have the hunger to gain a diploma/chartered qualification.
* Experience of working within financial services or an IFA practice
* Experience of working with compliance.
* Great salary
* Annual trips abroad
* Quarterly staff days out
* The client is looking at introducing flexible and remote working
* All qualifications paid for and bonus payments as a reward for passing!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a massively respected financial services business. They are openly looking for someone to develop and progress, even as far as promotions towards MD.
If this is of interest to you please apply now for a prompt response.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.