Head of Commercial Finance (Logistics)
Robert Half is currently recruiting a senior commercial finance role for a leading logistics business based in the Midlands.
The role will see someone come in as the key commercial advisor to the operational directors of the company.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Focus on driving growth of existing business
- Develop new business through commercial proposals
- Drive a culture of reducing costs, and increasing margins across the business
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Develop medium and long-term budgets
- Manage a large finance team
The right person for this role will be a qualified accountant with extensive commercial experience in a logistics environment. You will have operated in a client facing capacity and be able to provide tangible examples of improvements in organisations due to your successes.
Some of your key experiences / skills will be:
- Impeccable communication skills to internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Strong ability to develop business, and build long-lasting relationships
- Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders internally and externally
- Energetic, with the drive to further your career
- Ability to manage people locally and remotely
- Financially astute, with a firm grasp of both technical and commercial finance practices
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role will be based upon the skills and experience of the applicant.
The package is envisaged to be in the region of:
- GBP80,000 - GBP100,000 base salary
- Car / Car Allowance
- Up to 30% Bonus
- Competitive Pension Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.