Children's Senior Social Worker - Slough
Children's Senior Social Worker
Salary: GBP37,820 - GBP42,434 (inclusive of local weighting) plus GBP4000 Market Supplement
Hours: Full Time - 37hrs per week
We have an exciting opportunity The Trust is committed to delivering children's safeguarding and social care services within the Slough area. Established solely for the purpose of improving Children's Services, the organisation works closely with central and local government to drive new and innovative approaches to improve the outcomes of Children, Young People and Families. We are looking for successful, energetic people with a real passion for what they do, to join our busy, growing team.
We are looking for Senior Social Workers who are specifically interested in Children in Care, Early Help or working for our new Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH.
Ensuring high quality outcomes for children and young people (CYP) through effective practice and case management in more complex case loads.
- Working closely with colleagues to achieve team objectives and good outcomes for service users.
- Making appropriate decisions within their remit.
- Demonstrating expertise and effective practice in complex situations and a balance between support and control.
- Managing a complex case load.
- Offering expert opinion within the organisation and to others.
- Chairing a range of meetings, offering support to case conferences, producing high quality assessments and reports for a range of functions.
- Modeling good practice, setting standards and expectations for others.
- Beginning to take responsibility for the development of others - mentoring newly qualified workers, supervising aspects of the work of junior staff.
- Undertaking capacity building work with individuals, families, community groups and organisations.
- Co-working with partners to ensure objectives are secured and improved outcomes can be evidenced.
- Assisting and contribute towards preparations for inspections.
How to Apply:
To apply you need to send your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button.