Scientist - Consumer Research (Psychology/ Marketing)
Scientist - Consumer Research (Psychology/ Marketing) GBPc32k
South East ABJ3178
12 month contract
As a consumer research scientist you will contribute to the company by being responsible for independently leading and conducting value-added, actionable behavioural consumer research, working as a partner to deliver consumer guidance to research projects, development and improvement of new and existing products, and development and global implementation of best practice methodology. This opening provides an exciting opportunity for an appropriately consumer focused scientist to design and conduct risk perception and use-behaviour studies. It will also involve working with multi-disciplinary team to develop a framework for post market surveillance.
- Development of a framework for post market surveillance for new products and initiate data collection.
- Supporting the design and conduct a risk perception and use-behaviour studies.
- Building relationships with internal and external research groups and / or universities to undertake research on the company's behalf.
- Use appropriate psychological methodologies to develop understanding around behaviours
- Ensuring that the projects are managed according to Prince 2 methodology and GCP where clinical studies are require
- To prepare high quality project reports and deliver presentations.
- To develop knowledge and expertise in category area.
- To coach, mentor and develop team members.
- Degree in Science/Marketing/Behavioural Psychology/ Consumer Science
- Experience in conducting market surveys, post market surveillance and use-behaviour research.
- Data Analysis
- Excellent Communication, project management and leadership skills
- Previous experience in GCP environment preferred
- Setting up and conducting market surveys from start to finish
- Collecting data for post market surveillance of consumer product
- Reporting and drafting manuscripts for publication
Full Time. Permanent (35hr week) Benefits Package Includes Pension, Bonus, 5 weeks holiday, Share save and share reward schemes, car allowance, Accident and medical insurance, subsidised catering.
To Apply: If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Alison Basson at Hudson Shribman Scientific Recruitment, outlining your particular skills and experience. Please call on OR the job title and reference code in the subject field to: