Inclusion Pastoral Leader
We are looking to recruit a committed Inclusion Pastoral Leader to work with the pastoral team to run the seclusion unit within school. Seclusion is a behavioural provision for students that are working out of mainstream lessons for breaches of the schools behaviour for learning policy. Students will be placed in the seclusion unit by members of the SLT or pastoral leaders via the agreed referral process. Placement will be limited to a maximum of 8 in any day and will be for a fixed number of days from 1-5. Depending on the nature of the behaviour incident, placements will normally be short initially but will accumulate with subsequent referrals.
You will need to:
- Have GCSE grade C or above in core subjects - English & Maths or comparative experience
- Be effective working with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Have good organisational skills and efficient working practices
- Have good time-management and the ability to cope with work pressure
- Have the ability to work effectively with and command the confidence of, teaching and support staff.
- Work both independently and as a member of a team
- Have the ability to monitor, track and evaluate behaviour data
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Anita Amaning by an email or .
For queries relating to your application, please contact the Ark recruitment team by an email or
Location: Brent, London
Deadline: 11am, Friday 21 st July 2017
Hours: Term time only 40 weeks per year.
Salary: Ark Support Band 5 (GBP21,544 - GBP24,135) Pro rata).