Advice & Assessment Team - Senior Practitioner - North London -
Advice & Assessment Team - Senior Practitioner - North London - GBP34ph
Our Client in a north Central London Borough requires an experienced Advanced Senior Practitioner to join their fast paced Advice & Assessment team, offering up to GBP34 per hour. The successful candidate will have experience of working on a duty Desk, as well as section 47 Investigations
Benefits of the role..
- Nice modern office
- Great transport links
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47 Investigations
- Working in a high paced team
- Single Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Attending strategy discussions
- Attending Initial Child Protection Case Conferences
You will have experience of:
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
You will be???
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.