Registered Manager - Fostering
A national, stable and credible IFA require a Registered Manager for their established service covering the East region of the UK, based out of their Cambridgeshire office
Brief over view of the role and responsibilities:
- Management and support of an existing staff team - 4 Supervising Social Workers, a Referral Team Manager and associated support staff
- Ofsted accountability
- Overall service growth and development
- Strategic planning of the agency and developing and managing all aspects of the fostering and support functions
- To ensure that the agency continues to provide high quality services through regular contact with local authorities' clients
- Continual supervision of the staff team
- To seek to continually improve working practices.
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- A management qualification (desirable)
- A car owner / driver
- Strong fostering experience, ideally gained within the independent sector
- Proven Knowledge of Ofsted, National Minimum Standards for Fostering services and Fostering Services Regulations
- Excellent staff management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a recognised IFA with a great local and national reputation. The post is commutable from regions such as Cambridge, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and parts of East Anglia.
This role is suitable for an existing Registered Manager wishing to join an organisation during an exciting of time of growth that can offer career opportunity - or a Fostering Team Manager wishing to take that next step up the career ladder.
Salary is to GBP50,000 + car allowance of GBP4,000 + benefits
For further information, a JD and further details, please contact Harriet on / /
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children's social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: with a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.