Business Finance Analyst - Taunton, Somerset
We are currently recruiting for a Business Finance Analyst (BFA) to be based in our office in Taunton, Somerset.
The BFA is the first point of contact for the operational teams, to provide financial expertise and advice on a wide range of finance queries. You will deliver support and guidance to operational managers ensuring Mencaps services run at a financially viable level.
This will include:
- A full understanding of the funding streams and contracts held
- Debt management
- Income and expenditure analysis
- Providing training to non-finance managers
- Building strong working relationship with operational team
You will be required to carry out internal audits on financial processes within the region, analysing audits results and advising of managers of any corrective action required.
We are looking for someone who is highly self-motivated and has a high degree of accuracy in their work. The ability to plan and prioritise your own work, whilst at the same time achieving deadlines, is essential. Whilst the ability to work independently is important, you will need to be supportive and work as part of a team.
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Experience of working within a finance department is essential
- Previous experience of accounting systems would be advantageous
- Knowledge of financial concepts and procedures
- Experience / Knowledge of learning disability and the social sector is highly advantageous
- Great overall IT ability of MS office with particular experience with Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups)
- Highly organised with good prioritising and time management skills required
Does this sound like you...?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you today... Good Luck!!
Please ensure you provide a fully up-to-date CV along with a covering letter to be considered for this role.
Vacancy ID: 9167