Quality Manager - Product Focused
Quality Manager / QA Manager / QE Manager / Product Quality Manager / Quality Product Manager
Location: Central Scotland/Cambridgeshire
Salary: GBP40,000 - GBP50,000 DOE plus benefits
A new position has become available with an expanding Medical Device Manufacturer for a product focused Quality Manager. This is a new permanent position within the organisation and is a fairly urgent requirement.
Their HQ site is based in the central belt of Scotland and you will also be required to travel to their other site which is Cambridgeshire based, with the potential to be based nearer to the latter site if the travel aspect was acceptable to get to and from Scotland as and when required (travel and accommodation covered).
This role would be a crucial point between the 2 sites and activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure that there is continuous improvement in all company operations and that waste is kept to a minimum
- Design and implement Quality Plans for all parts
- Compile quality control reports, create statistical process control metrics, and recommend continuous improvement activities
- Ensure that all processes that impact on product quality and fully validated and verified prior to implementation and this validation and verification is maintained at all times
- Monitoring of supplier performance and improvement activities
- Generation, follow up and close out of corrective action reports
- Conducting internal audits, supplier audits and risk assessments
Experience working at a leadership level within QA in compliance to Medical Device or IVD standards will be required.
If you are interested in hearing further details, please don't hesitate to call Renee on to discuss further.
Medical Devices / ISO 13485 / ISO 14971 / CAPA / QA / QE / Product / Operations / Supply / Fished Goods / Validation / Verification