Digital Content Specialist (Sitecore)
About The Facility
Develop your career with HCA Healthcare UK: The world's largest private complex care hospital group, and winners of 'The Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016' awarded by LaingBusson and HealthInvest.
HCA Healthcare UK is unique in the private healthcare industry; no other hospital group can match and offer our end to end complex care. With state of the art hospital facilities, pioneering treatments, world leading technology and continuous investment, allows our valued staff to be at the height of their career. Our expanding group of hospitals, HCA Healthcare UK doesn't just offer exciting and dynamic places to work and attractive salaries, but real opportunities for development and progression too.
As Healthcare industry Leader with 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital.
As part of a business transformation the business requires a Sitecore specialist to take a leading role in creating web experiences for a variety of projects and solutions across desktop, tablet, mobile and various technologies that are engaging, insightful, and intelligent.
In your work you should strive to get the right technology and then get the technology right. To achieve that you'll work within the Digital Services Unit (DSU) with the creative leadership to define consumer needs, market insights, business cases, technology, and experience opportunities.
Key technical components include Sitecore, Front End Development, Microsoft .Net, MSdynamics, scheduling platform and middleware.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary between GBP50,000 - GBP60,000 dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evangelise good web technology practices across multiple projects within the organisation. Assess technology, work and creative for usability, technical complexity, implementation and appropriateness for the brand.
- Drive the preparation and delivery of prototypes, spikes, architectural design, technical integration, platform capabilities, user-facing workshops, and other experience technology
- Inspire the next generation. You will be expected to lead small teams of experience technology developers on projects, mentor junior talent, and take an active role in driving culture via knowledge sharing, show & tells and more
- Track the need for product changes and implement them via changes to their web pages, directly supporting requests from the Prodchange Committee. Regularly attend Prodchange meetings and act as the website Subject matter Expert (SME).
- Establish and monitor metrics to track online campaign performance and conduct A/B testing to optimize website customer experience.
- Estimate with project managers the staffing needs, schedules, roadmaps, and other operational details to successfully track and drive inflight projects.
- Create prototypes, spikes, architectural diagrams and production code, bringing to life experiences and reconcile the impacts our technology, business & user needs with brand considerations.
- Ideate with creative directors to create new, innovative concepts for our existing and future projects.
- Lead teams to provide connected thinking for our business.
Skills & Experience
- Experience using Sitecore & Google Analytics is required.
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive websites
- Experience leading development teams and architecting elegant solutions
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop
- Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms is preferred.