Pre-Sales Consultant - Virtual Accounts
Great new role for a Payments experienced Pre-Sales consultant for a well-established global provider of Cash Management, Liquidity and Virtual Account solution provider for the financial services industry.
With a focus on Virtual Bank Technology they are looking for a Pre-Sales specialist to join the sales/pre-sales team in London. With a tech to business focus of 60/40 and team size being 4 sales people and 1 other pre-sales (who this is replacing)
Working with the Transaction Banking teams of banks globally who in turn provide the virtual bank technology to their corporate sector.
The role requires the ability to travel to meet with banks globally and reports to the Head of Pre-Sales.
The big sell is the size of my client, being an SME they are nimble, agile and a culture not rigidly governed by procedure. This role will give the ideal candidate the opportunity to cover a spread of responsibility and relatively organic.
Responsible for working with the sales team to help close business on opportunities with new customers as well as existing customers.
The day to day tasks include the following:-
- Representing my client and industry conferences and presenting at seminars.
- Working with the sales team on completing commercial proposals
- Installation and maintenance of demo environments to support the main business use cases of the product.
- Presentations and demonstrations of the solutions features and benefits from introductory sessions to 1-2 day workshops
- Responding to RFI's and RFP's
- Supporting Proof of Concepts, from the definition of success criteria through to the creation and configuration of specific use cases, working with customers
- Liaising with the solutions and implementation teams to handover requirements upon deal closure.
Technical knowledge of SQL and Microsoft technology stack (SQL Server, IIS)
General understanding of the banking infrastructure and how solutions could integrate into the banking environment.
Ability to create and maintain a demo environment both locally on a laptop as well as in a cloud environment.
Banking business expertise in particular in the transaction banking area, including cash management and payments.
If you would like to be considered for the role then please apply with an up to date CV and I will factor you into our shortlisting process - (see below)
Volaris Exec is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Volaris Exec are a Senior Appointments consultancy specialising in placing managerial, leadership & executive roles on both a contract and permanent basis. The key functional areas we cover are Technology, Operations, Finance & Commercial Management, Project & Programme Management, Product Development, Sales & Marketing and Engineering. We operate across many dynamic industry sectors including Software & Technology, Digital & Online, Insurance, Banking, Cards & Payments, Mobile & Telecommunications, Retail & eCommerce, Leisure & Tourism, and Engineering.
Can you refer somebody for this role? You could earn up to GBP500 for referring a successful candidate. Please email (see below) or call to tell us of somebody you know.