Senior LC-MS Method Development Specialist
Our client is a specialist contract research organisation based in Hertfordshire. Regarded as a leader in their particular field, the company support pharmaceutical businesses, academic institutions and charitable organisations by offering expert quantitative analysis of drugs, metabolites and biomarkers.
The company are seeking an individual with significant experience in developing quantitative LC-MS/MS methods to join their team. As an organisation, they can offer an interesting and varied role that will see the candidate take significant responsibility within the business and contribute heavily towards shaping their future growth.
This position is unique in the sense that it combines a very competitive salary with a 'hands on' role and also offers very good prospects for career progression and personal development.
- Minimum of a BSc degree in a life sciences subject in addition to relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of and expertise in using analytical systems and support software including; Sciex Triple Quad, LIMS and NuGenesis
- Knowledge and experience of working in GLP/GCP accredited facilities
- Proficiency in calculating and interpreting pharmacokinetic data
- Competency in the troubleshooting and maintenance of instrumentation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing quantitative analysis for biomarkers and/or drugs present in biological matrices to support clinical trials
- Development and validation of quantitative LC-MS/MS methods in line with guidelines outlined by the EMA/FDA
- Use of methods and techniques including protein precipitation, uPLC, liquid-liquid and solid phase extraction
- Sample extraction and analysis using equipment such as 96 well plates, autosamplers, LC pumps
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.