PROPERTY MANAGER - AIRPM qualified pref
Very successful and expanding property management company based Southend on Sea, Essex, are seeking a highly experienced Property Manager. Ideally you will be AIRPM qualified.
Your role as the Property Manager will be very varied and you must have experience in a similar role (block).
- Management of apartment buildings and residential properties
- Managing communication with leaseholders
- Organising regular site inspections
- Maintenance of communal areas
- Contractor management
- Service charge estimation, recovery and accounting
- On site staff management
- Dealing with legal enquiries
You will need to have a clean driving licence and your own car. Salary range GBP22-30k dependant on skills/qualifications.
For further details please contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment or apply today
ENS is an Equal Opportunities Employer